At D Piano Studio, we are committed to providing our students
a high-quality, musical education.
Why Choose D Piano Studio?
- Our teachers are experienced and highly qualified with graduate degrees in Piano Performance.
- Students have lessons on our professional concert grand piano from the first lesson. A piano pedal extender is provided for younger pianists.
- We encourage public performance. We host formal student recitals in outside locations every semester; we also actively participate in community music outreach.
- We promote students to take the Associated Board of Royal School of Music (ABRSM) piano and theory examination.
Our goal is to help our students to have a holistic arts education, a piano portfolio that they can use as part of their extra-curricular activities in school, accumulate community service hours by performing regularly, as well as to achieve a measurable standard that is recognized worldwide according to the ABRSM guidelines.
In addition to piano lessons, we also offer theory tutoring and piano accompanying services. A solid musical education can be fun while the fundamentals of piano playing will stay with students for years to come!
Come to our Introductory Piano Lesson for just $5!
Recommended for age 5 and above, our Introductory Piano Lesson is hassle-free, with no obligations at all. No previous musical experience is needed. You will receive a 30-minute private lesson and learn about proper posture, note and rhythm reading. Sign up on Eventbrite now!
June 4 (Mondays)
June 5, 12, 19, 26 (Tuesdays)
June 6, 13, 20, 27 (Wednesdays)
Time (one 30-minute slot):
10:00 - 10:30 am
10:30 - 11:00 am
2:00 - 2:30 pm
2:30 - 3:00 pm
4:30 - 5:00 pm
5:00 - 5:30 pm
* We also have other weekday and weekend time slots available. Please call or text (901) 361-7757 for inquiry.
Click to view our studio brochure