At D Piano Studio, we are committed to providing our students
a high-quality, musical education.
Why Choose D Piano Studio?
- Our teachers are experienced and highly qualified with graduate degrees in Piano Performance.
- Students have lessons on our professional concert grand piano from the first lesson. A piano pedal extender is provided for younger pianists.
- We encourage public performance. We host formal student recitals in outside locations every semester; we also actively participate in community music outreach.
- We promote students to take the Associated Board of Royal School of Music (ABRSM) piano and theory examination.
Our goal is to help our students to have a holistic arts education, a piano portfolio that they can use as part of their extra-curricular activities in school, accumulate community service hours by performing regularly, as well as to achieve a measurable standard that is recognized worldwide according to the ABRSM guidelines.
In addition to piano lessons, we also offer theory tutoring and piano accompanying services. A solid musical education can be fun while the fundamentals of piano playing will stay with students for years to come!
Come to our Introductory Piano Lesson for just $5!
Recommended for age 5 and above, our Introductory Piano Lesson is hassle-free, with no obligations at all. No previous musical experience is needed. You will receive a 30-minute private lesson and learn about proper posture, note and rhythm reading. Sign up on Eventbrite now!
June 26 (Tuesday)
June 27, July 4, 11, 18, 25 (Wednesdays)
July 5, 12, 19, 26 (Thursday)
Time (one 30-minute slot):
10:00 - 10:30 am
10:30 - 11:00 am
1:00 - 1:30 pm
1:30 - 2:00 pm
4:00 - 4:30 pm
4:30 - 5:00 pm
5:00 - 5:30 pm
5:30 - 6:00 pm
* We also have other weekday and weekend time slots available. Please call or text (901) 361-7757 for inquiry.
Best of Lessons.com 2018
We are proud to announce that we are named "Best of Lessons.com" for our area of 2018!