Tuition for Private Piano Lesson
We offer three monthly tuition rates:
$120 per month for four 30-minute lessons
$180 per month for four 45-minute lessons
$240 per month for four 60-minute lessons
Studio recital (and rehearsal) will be counted as one lesson of the month.
Sibling discount: A 5% tuition discount is available to second member of the same household who sign up for private lessons. Discount does not apply to any lesson materials.
- Students are expected to attend weekly private lessons. To ensure steady progress, piano lessons are all year long, including summer months. Holidays are taken into consideration, and lesson date/time will be adjusted accordingly to the student/teacher’s schedule.
- Please arrange for timely drop-off and pick-up of students, so lessons can begin and end on time. D Piano Studio, LLC will not take any responsibility for the welfare or wellbeing of students outside of lesson time.
- Performing in studio recital and rehearsals are mandatory, unless the student is given permission from the instructor. Adult students will have the option to participate in the performance, or attend weekly lesson as scheduled.
- Cancellation: A 24-hour notice in advance is required for cancellation in order to receive a make-up lesson. No-show will be charged as a lesson, and no make-up will be given.
- Make-up/Rescheduling: lesson will be scheduled within the current month when possible. Make-up lesson cannot be accumulated or applied to a later date. Rescheduling will not be given for make-up lesson.
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards, and PayPal. Monthly tuition is due by the first lesson of each month. All tuition/fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- D Piano Studio, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for the loss of, or damage to, a participant’s property, or for any injury or accident sustained by a participant. Students, parents, and guardians agree that no claims will be made against D Piano Studio, LLC, its instructors or staff.